Taylor Made is committed to capital investments that improve our manufacturing processes and enhance our workflow. With this in mind, we’ve incorporated computer numeric controlled (CNC) equipment into all of our operations, including diverse 2D and 3D bending apparatus, complex machining and milling centers, automated saws, drills and more.
- Johnson bender provides concurrent horizontal & vertical bends
- State-of-the-art Haas CNC 3-axis router: 7x10 w/2ft vertical travel
- Ability to construct production gauges & jigs directly using CAD info
- Augmenting our ability to hold tighter tolerances thru production processes
- Vertically integrating company (making parts internally to ensure supply)
- More accurate & higher quality finish on our cuts